- May CRC Meeting Packet
- Emergency General Permit for beach bulldozing activated
- DCM Routine Program Change Concurrence
- DCM extends construction period for Emergency General Permits issued after Hurricane Irene
- August 2012 DRAFT CRC Sea-Level Rise Policy
- CRC Science Panel's Addendum to the 2010 NC Sea Level Rise Assessment Report
2011 Erosion Rate Update Study
- Sea Level Rise Information Page
- N.C. Beach & Inlet Management Plan Final Report
- NC CELCP
- Offshore Energy Presentation
Final Ocean Policy Study Committee Report: Developing a Management Strategy for N.C.'s Coastal Ocean
- NC Beach and Inlet Management Plan
Visit DCM's blog - CAMA Lines
Jobs at DCM
NCDENR Customer Service
When a Permit Is Needed, Permit Types, Permit Fees, Applications, Consistency, More...
CAMA Rules & Policies
Current Rules, Proposed Rules, CAMA,Enforcement, More...
Coastal Resources Commission
Members, Meetings Schedule, Coastal Resources Advisory Council, More...
CAMA Land-Use Planning
Learn About CAMA Land-Use Planning, Grants for Local Governments, More...
Coastal Hazards & Storms
Storm Information, Erosion & Oceanfront Development, Science Panel, More...
Estuarine Shoreline Stabilization
How to Stabilize Your Shoreline, Decision Tree, Stabilization Options, More ...
News & Events
News Releases, CAMAgram, Public Hearings, Coastal Facts, More...
Beach & Waterfront Access
Find Access Sites, Grants for Local Governments, Clean Marinas, More...
Coastal Reserve Program
Teachers/Students, Research, Decision Makers, Photo Gallery, More ...
Conservation, Inventory, Restoration, NC-CREWS, Wetlands GIS Data, More...
Maps & Data
Erosion Rate Maps, Coastal Hazards GIS Data, Cumulative Impacts, More...
N.C. Division of Coastal Management . 400 Commerce Ave . Morehead City, NC 28557
1-888-4RCOAST . Email Us