North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
NC Division of Coastal Management
house pilings

CAMA Permits :: Minor Permit Applications

To download the following application forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe Web Site.

Minor Permit Application (PDF)
Minor Permit Application (enhanced PDF; fill-in form)
Minor Permit Program Brochure (PDF)
Minor Permit Application Instructions (PDF)

*If your project is located in an Ocean Hazard AEC, you will also need to obtain an AEC Hazard Notice from the Local Permit Officer in your area.


Last Modified: March 18, 2011

N.C. Division of Coastal Management . 400 Commerce Ave . Morehead City, NC 28557
1-888-4RCOAST . Email Us